All posts tagged Innovation
Posted by John Mills on June 27, 2015
San Francisco Fog
Posted by John Mills on November 26, 2014
Can you guess which of the following are True and which are False?
(Answers are below.)
1. Apples, not caffeine, are more efficient at waking you up in the morning.
2. Alfred Hitchcock did not have a belly button.
3. A pack-a-day smoker will lose approximately 2 teeth every 10 years.
4. People do not get sick from cold weather; it’s from being indoors a lot more.
5. When you sneeze, all bodily functions stop, even your heart!
6. Only 7% of the population are lefties.
7. 40 people are sent to the hospital for dog bites every minute.
8. Babies are born without kneecaps. They don’t appear until they are 2-6 years old.
9. The average person over 50 will have spent 5 years waiting in lines.
10. The toothbrush was invented in 1498.
11. The average housefly lives for one month.
12. 40,000 Americans are injured by toilets each year.
13. A coat hanger is 44 inches long when straightened.
14. The average computer user blinks 7-times a minute.
15. Your feet are bigger in the afternoon than any other time of day.
16. Most of us have eaten a spider in our sleep.
17. The REAL reason ostriches stick their head in the sand is to search for water.
18. The only two animals that can see behind themselves without turning their heads are the rabbit and the parrot.
19. John Travolta turned down the starring roles in ‘An Officer and a Gentleman’ and ‘Tootsie.’
20. Michael Jackson owned the rights to the South Carolina State Anthem.
21. In most television commercials advertising milk, a mixture of white paint and a little thinner is used in place of the milk.
22. Prince Charles and Prince William NEVER travel on the same airplane, just in case there is a crash.
23. The first Harley Davidson motorcycle built in 1903 used a tomato can for a carburetor.
24. Most hospitals make money by selling the umbilical cords cut from women who give birth. They are used in vein transplant surgery.
25. Humphrey Bogart was related to Princess Diana. They were 7th cousins.
26. If coloring weren’t added to Coca-Cola, it would be green.
They are all TRUE…..
Now go back and think about 16!!!
Posted by John Mills on November 6, 2014
Want to see why the Germans have a positive trade balance,in spite of paying workers some of the highest wages in the world?
Watch this: It is truly incredible.
Posted by John Mills on October 18, 2014
Posted by John Mills on October 7, 2014
(Shared by a friend from a friend …. on Facebook- Ed)
I was working in the garden this weekend and my wife was about to take a shower.
I realized that I couldn’t find the rake.. I yelled up to my wife,
“Where is the rake?”
She couldn’t hear me and she shouted back, “What?”
So I pointed to my eye, and then I pointed to my knee and made a raking motion.
Then my wife wasn’t sure and said “What?”
I repeated the gestures.”Eye – Kneed – The Rake”
My wife replied that she understands and signals back.
She first points to her eye,
Next she points to her left breast, then she points to her backside, and finally to her crotch….
Well, there is no way in hell I could even come close to that one.
Exasperated, I went upstairs and asked her, “What the hell was that?
“Eye – Left Tit – Behind – The Bush”
Posted by John Mills on October 4, 2014
Posted by John Mills on September 11, 2014
Posted by John Mills on September 8, 2014
Latest Grill Accessories
These are a must have!
It doesn’t matter how many people you send this to, just remember if it made you smile, your friends will probably smile too!
Posted by John Mills on August 30, 2014
To help save the economy, the Government will announce next month that the Immigration Department will start deporting seniors (instead of illegals) in order to lower Social Security and Medicare costs. Older people are easier to catch and will not remember how to get back home. I started to cry when I thought of you. Then it dawned on me…oh, shoot…I’ll see you on the bus.
Posted by John Mills on August 2, 2014